Office of the Chief Executive
The Office of the Chief Executive ensures the Chief Executive is supported and can focus on leadership, governance and the delivery of our obligations under the Public Service Act.
Māori Crown Relations
The Māori Crown Relations group sits within the Office of the Chief Executive. It provides advice to Toitū Te Whenua on all things Māori, builds and manages relationships with iwi and Māori, and lifts our people's capability in all things Māori to achieve better outcomes for Toitū Te Whenua and Māori.
The group was established to help us meet our Te Tiriti o Waitangi partnership aspirations including:
- our commitments and obligations to iwi and Māori
- achieving shared aspirations and better outcomes for Toitū Te Whenua and Māori
- progressing our te ao Māori and tikanga Māori capability and Māori language plan.
Toitū Te Whenua has a strong digital history, and delivery of digital services will always be important for us. The Digital Delivery group provides technology and data governance and direction to enable our success.
The functions that make up the Digital Delivery group are:
- Survey and Title Enhancement Programme (STEP) delivery and STEP Change Enablement
- Information Strategy and Delivery
- Strategic Leadership and Business Management.
The Customer Delivery group includes our service delivery and regulatory functions. The group connects the work performed across all operational areas, increasing integration between them and providing an end-to-end service for customers.
The functions that make up the Customer Delivery group are:
- Crown Property
- Property Rights
- Location Information
- Regulatory Practice and Delivery.
The Organisational Effectiveness group is an influential centre that helps the whole of Toitū Te Whenua to be effective. It combines key enterprise functions that support our performance.
There are 6 enabling functions that make up the group:
- Customer Engagement
- Business and Commercial
- Organisational Performance
- Strategy, Policy and Design.