- Cadastral Surveyors Licensing Board of New Zealand
- New Zealand Geographic Board Ngā Pou Taunaha o Aotearoa
- Valuers Registration Board
- Orton Bradley Park Board (chairperson position only)
Calls for nominations
If you are interested in serving on a board, see our current board vacancies below.
|Information for potential members||Status||Number of vacancies||Nominations open||Nominations close|
|Open||4||28 Oct 2022||16 Dec 2022|
Information for applicants
Check the 'Information for potential members' to familiarise yourself with the functions of the board and the specific requirements for the position you are interested in. If you want to be considered for a position you will need to complete a candidate application form.
This can be submitted by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nominations for appointments or reappointments to the New Zealand Geographic Board Ngā Pou Taunaha o Aotearoa are open.
In this 2022 round, the Minister for Land Information is looking to appoint or reappoint four people to the Board for a period of three years:
- two persons, as representatives of Māori (on the recommendation of the Minister for Māori Development)
- who have knowledge of tikanga Māori and te reo Māori
- and are able to provide advice in relation to the naming of geographic features and Crown protected areas for which tikanga Māori or te reo Māori is relevant,
- one person nominated by the New Zealand Geographical Society Incorporated, and
- one person nominated by Local Government New Zealand.
Nominations are open until Friday 16 December 2022.
Other board opportunities
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are interested in serving on a board, we recommend you register with any of the following nominating agencies: