System Managers can allocate or remove user privileges.
Privileges allow a user access to specific functions in Landonline.
- Display the Maintain Firm screen.
- Select the Users tab.
- Select the user and click to display privileges for the user in the Allocate Privileges screen.
- Add or remove privileges for the user:
- Select Available Privileges and click to allocate them to the user.
- Select Assigned Privileges and click to remove them from the user.
- Click to save the user's privileges and close the Allocate Privileges screen.