To prepare a Transmission to a survivor:
- Select the Transmission in the Create Dealing screen and click 'Prepare' to open the Prepare Transmission screen.
- Based on ownership the Transmission Type will be predetermined (this can be changed if required).
- Insert the Date Acquired (eg date of death).
- Based on ownership the default Transmission of will be predetermined (this can be changed if required).
- Review the Registered Owner details.
- Identify the deceased person by checking the appropriate box in the Affected Owner column.
- Click 'Display applicant' to display the names of the surviving person(s) in the Applicant area.
- Click 'Display resulting ownership' to check the Transmission will have the intended effect.
- Click 'Save & close' to save the Transmission.