Complete A&I in Landonline
To access the pre-populated form in Landonline:
- Go to the ‘Create dealing’ screen.
- Click on the ‘A&I’ button.
- The A&I screen will pop up and you can select the type of form you need.
- Edit the client and property details (Tip: prepare your instruments first and details entered will pre-populate your A&I form. You can edit any details if they are incorrect.)
- Save the form to your computer. Note: it’s important to save your own copy as details edited in the A&I form will not save back into Landonline.
- Print your form and start the signing process.
You can run through this using the e-dealing practise tool.
Click on the 'Help' button if you're having trouble editing, previewing, printing or saving.
Download the form
The A&I form templates can be downloaded from both the LINZ and PLS websites using the links below.
You can modify the forms to meet your firm’s needs and, if you do so, we recommend you follow the pointers in the PLS Guidelines (see guidance re: Format of A&I forms).