Information on how to report a hazard on Crown lands and properties.

To report a hazard for residential properties, please contact Colliers:

To report a hazard for non-residential Crown lands and properties managed by Toitū Te Whenua, please contact Downer:

  • phone 0800 663 338 – press one and you will be transferred through to Downer. 

Examples of hazards include:

  • fallen down tree
  • car dumped on river bed
  • vandalism.
Last updated

Contact Kōrero whakapā

Got a query about Crown property?