Pre-validation runs an automated check to ascertain if the instrument or e-dealing contains correct information. It is recommended you pre-validate before submission.
Pre-validate an instrument
- In the Prepare Instrument screen or Create Dealing screen, click .
- Landonline displays a message to advise if the instrument or e-dealing has passed or failed.
- Click .
- If the pre-validation failed, Landonline displays the reasons for the failure.
- Click to print the Pre-validation Report or save it to a location on your computer.
- Click to close the Pre-validation Report screen.
Landonline displays a message above advising whether the pre-validation passed or failed, along with the date and time.
Edit an instrument or e-dealing
If you edit either an instrument or an e-dealing that has been certified and signed, Landonline clears all certifications and signatures for the relevant instrument and sends a notification to all representatives associated with the e-dealing.
To edit an instrument or e-dealing, in Workspace:
- Select dealing number or instrument number from the Workspace Tree.
- For an instrument, select Instrument | Edit.
- For an e-dealing, select Dealing | Edit.
- Edit the instrument or e-dealing.
- Click to save.
Once you make changes to an instrument or e-dealing, Landonline removes any previous pre-validation. It also clears any certification and signatures for the relevant instrument and returns the status to draft.