- A new parcel is usually created in third-party software, imported as part of a LandXML file, then linked to the Landonline spatial view if the parcel has a spatial component. You should use vectors to check the underlying accuracy of the linking.
- For a new parcel the appellation is both a title appellation (legal description) and a survey appellation (parcel appellation).
- Surveys must identify all parcels to be created, extinguished, referenced, proposed, encroached or affected.
- There are 2 parts to creating or proposing a new parcel:
- Add and edit the textual parcel attributes, including the parcel appellation. For a new parcel with no surveyed definition (that is, without boundary dimensions and lines) this is all that is required.
- If the parcel has a surveyed definition, link the boundary dimensions and lines of the parcel to the textual information.
For functionality common across a number of panels, see The panels section.
Learn about the key differences with Legacy Landonline.