What to do
- Select the Irregular lines button on the left-hand workflow control bar.
- The Irregular lines panel appears showing a summary of the irregular lines in the survey.
- Select the row of the boundary you want to delete.
- If needed, you can select multiple rows to delete at the same time.
- Click the three-dot icon menu at the end of the row, to bring up the dropdown. Select Delete.
- A warning message appears saying ‘Deleting a line cannot be undone. This will unlink any parcel that this line belongs to’.
- Select Delete to delete, or Cancel to return to the Irregular lines panel.