The LINZ Data Service provides some geodetic data layers based on Landonline's geodetic data. The full data sets are available through the geodetic section of this website.
The geodetic layers provide access to:
- geodetic marks
- geodetic Antarctic marks
- geodetic vertical marks
- geodetic Antarctic vertical marks.
For more information:
- see the LINZ Data Service metadata (provided through the service) for a description of the geodetic data layers
- read the geodetic data FAQ
- read about Landonline, where geodetic data are maintained and integrated with cadastral and land titles data, and where we store information about the geodetic marks and the observations between them
- search the geodetic marks database or geodetic marks KML file for geodetic mark data.